I’ve decided to replace P# with a great C# SWI-Prolog Interface, written by Uwe Lesta (I changed it a bit. See attachment.) The main reason for this decision was performance. P# was considerably slower, and the project had to meet certain standards.

Unfortunately, the C# interface does not work with .NET 2.0, and I hadn’t the time to investigate it, so I’ve downgraded the application to v1.1. The only real loss was the ToolStrip with the Office 2003 look, but I managed just fine without it.

I submitted the project today. That’s one down — one to go!

You may download my Connect 4 (includes SWI runtime). The source code will be available after the project’s presentation.

Attachment: Swi.cs.txt

Tagged with:
 
Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.